Reference Links that You May Find Useful
The tabs below contain links to sites that you may find useful.
While we at Scarecrow find these sites useful, we do not not endorse any of these sites in any official way.
- Design Patterns – Classic book on object-oriented (OO) design patterns, some of which are applicable to Systems Engineering
- Analysis Patterns – Another good book that looks at patterns that are useful when carrying out analysis rather than design.
- Systems Engineering Body of Knowledge (SEBoK)
- OMG SysML Specification
- ISO 15288 – Systems and software engineering — System life cycle processes
- ISO 42010 – Systems and software engineering — Architecture description