Welcome to the Scarecrow Knowledge Base
The Scarecrow Knowledge Base (KnoB) is available free of charge to all Scarecrow clients.
In the KnoB you will find a selection of material that you may find useful as part of your MBSE activities.
Currently the KnoB contains information in the following categories:
- Books – text of books that we have written and which are now out of print
- Presentations – presentations cover various aspects of MBSE
- Patterns – enabling patterns to aid in MBSE
- Base Models – Sparx EA base models that can form a basis for your MBSE project
- Profiles – Sparx EA MDG Profiles that implement Scarecrow Frameworks and Patterns
- Guides and Miscellaneous Information – typically short documents that give guidance in aspects of MBSE modelling and tool use
Accessing the KnoB
Access to the Scarecrow Knowledge Base is available to all Scarecrow clients and is provided free of charge on a request basis.
If you do not have a password, even if you have previously had access to the KnoB, please use the form below to request access.